Becoming an iTech
Find answers to questions about becoming an iCracked iTech.
- Do I have to have an iPhone to be an iTech?
- Will I have an exclusive territory?
- How will I acquire customers?
- Do I need to perform a certain number of repairs each week?
- Is iCracked my exclusive supplier for parts?
- Do I need prior experience with repair to become an iTech?
- How much money do I make off each repair?
- Are there any additional fees that I pay iCracked?
- Are there payment plans for the Start Up Supply Package?
- What if I already have my own tools?
- How do I become an iTech?
- What is the iTech/iCracked relationship?
- How old do I have to be to become an iTech?